Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Starbucks Cranberry Orange Scone




Nutritional Profile:

Calories: 490
Fat: 18g
Carbs: 73g
Fiber: 2g
Protien: 8g

It was a wonderful day outside and I decided to take a walk with my mother. We were strolling past a local Starbucks and popped in for some coffee and a baked good.
We decided to share the pastry. I let my mom make the decision of which one to choose. She said her eye immediately caught the Cranberry Orange Scone.

That was the day I realized I loved scones. To tell you the truth, I've never tried a scone before that day. It was so delicious, especially next to some hot coffee. The flavor balance was perfect and it had just the right amount of sweetness.

The only complaint I have is that the top of the scone seemed to separate from the bottom. But all I can say is that it was going to mash in my tummy anyways.

No comments:

Post a Comment