Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Stride Mega Mystery



Stride is not the first brand that came out with this "guess the flavor" type thing and it won't be the last. It has been around for a while now, but I barely got my hands on a pack a week ago.

Although Stride has updated some of their main flavors, that update does not apply to this product in particular. I'm honestly only bummed out about the fact that the gum is not wrapped in foil so that it won't get damaged in humid conditions.

By just smelling this gum you know that it has a fruity flavor. As you masticate, the flavor that will most pop out is this citrus flavor, pineapple is what it reminded me of specifically but others say orange. I also tasted strawberry somewhere in there and possibly some mango. It's basically like some fruit punch mix in a stick of gum. So this stuff is not necessarily Mega Mystery. But overall, it does taste pretty good.

The texture of this stuff is perfect for popping bubbles, but unfortunately, it's flavor does not last as long as other Stride varieties.

I think it's a good product. I'm pretty sure it has become one of Stride's permanent collections because it has been around for a while. I would give it a go because it does have an interesting flavor.

No comments:

Post a Comment