Thursday, December 15, 2011

Ritz Crackerfuls Four Cheese


  • I've been looking for something like this so I can enjoy fresh cheese and crackers whenever I want without having to eat the whole bag of crackers in one sitting because (a) they are so delicious, and (b) before the get stale
  • Lower in calorie
  • Portion control
  • Only 130 calories
  • Has four different types of cheese, which I am not sure what kinds of cheeses they are
  • The more cheese the better.
  • Cute little shape
  • Great packaging with cool looking wrapper
  • Package is easy to open
  • Comes on a little white tray
  • Cracker is crispy and cheese is soft
  • Cheese reminds me of a dry feta cheese
  • Taste is magnificent, almost like you are eating actual cheese and crackers
  • The crackers don't taste like Ritz crackers, but nevertheless are still delicious
  • Cheese is nice and salty, but does no taste like there are four different cheeses in there...it just tastes like regular cheese


  • Too small
  • Finishes way to quickly
  • I cannot help but take big bites when I want to take small ones.
  • Leaves a lot of crumbs
  • Cheese gets all over your face cause it squirts out a little when you bite into the cracker.

1 comment:

  1. I like this cookie, Yummy, I was eating in 2012-2014 When I was 6, 7 and 8, Now I am grown up, I wish I will eat it again.

    ReplyDelete