Sunday, July 10, 2011

Anderson Peanut Butter Filled Pretzels



It was at my cousin's house that I first come across these peanut butter filled pretzels which I found in the bar that she installed in her house. I was a preteen staying at her house on occasions, with her demanding that I clean her house.

I always loved to dip pretzels in peanut butter so I decided to try them later as a snack when I got hungry. So I did get hungry and started snacking on them later while reading one of her magazines. I loved the little bite size pieces and, without realization, had eaten a significant amount of them. She laughed and said, "Yeah, that stuff is pretty dangerous."

They're the coolest invention. An easy way to make your peanut butter and pretzels snack portable. So I was at Costco and saw a nice barrel-like container of these for just under $8. I immediately grabbed it thinking they would be perfect on the go.

These stayed amazingly fresh all the way through eating them. I took a nice handful along with me everyday, eating them for lunch, since I don't like taking meals with me on the go. Usually I take a bunch of healthy snacks with me and pig out when I get home.

They are a wonderful, sweet and salty snack. They are a pretty filling snack, but no lie they are dangerous. Ten of them are 140 calories, which doesn't sound too bad but you can eat 10 in a heartbeat and eat 10 more without knowing it. Actually you could absent-mindedly eat the whole barrel once you have started. Which is why you should take these on the go so that you don't have access to the rest of the box.


The pretzel itself is amazing and there is a nice ball of creamy peanut butter hiding on the inside waiting for you.

They tastes best if you either crunchy the whole thing immediately. And if you let it sog in your mouth and then chew it in the end it taste's just as good. I love eating them with iced coffee.

They beat a lot of other snacks and they are amazing. Anderson's made it the best. I'm sure your kids would love them too.

They sell them everywhere and they come in various sized containers and bags. Not to mention their containers are very nice so if you need a container you can use it after you've eaten them all.

These are all around great so just get some before I mention how good these are again!

No comments:

Post a Comment