Sunday, July 10, 2011

Dove Almond Milk Chocolate



I love chocolate. I love it in all forms. It's so wonderful and I think it is what made me chubby as a kid. My favorite is dark chocolate. The darker the better is all I have to say.

Today though I wanted some milk chocolate. Usually I prefer my chocolate without the nuts in it, but this time I picked Dove's Almond Milk Chocolate Silky Smooth Promises. Silky smooth promises don't taste any different from Dove in a bar form, they just come in smaller individually wrapped squares.

The smell was very sweet, just like most milk chocolates smell. The almonds inside were roasted, and when you bite in to them they are relatively crunchy. They just add a nice crunch to the chocolate, but you can't really taste them because the smooth creamy chocolate overpowers. This is the reason I prefer my chocolate without the nuts. Another reason is I like to let the chocolate lay on my tongue and melt on it's own so the flavor stays in my mouth for a longer period of time.

I do prefer a darker chocolate, but the milk chocolate was delicious as well. Nice and sweet with a hint of cocoa.

This is a enjoyable snack and good to have in a candy bowl for your guests.

Five of these squares are only 210 calories. Another thing that's great is that the ingredient list isn't as long as a lot of other candy products.

It's the best chocolate for a low price.

No comments:

Post a Comment