Friday, July 1, 2011

Julie's Organic Blackberry Sorbet Bars



A recent trip to Costco gave me the chance to sample some of these Julie's Organic Ice Creams, specifically the Blackberry Sorbet bars. They are a certified organic product and they are delicious.

I honestly walked down the aisle and saw the sample and took a lick. They had a wonderful flavor to them. I didn't even know that they were only 60 calories! The texture is smooth, not like shaved ice at all. In a sense it is creamy. The flavoring was perfect as well.

I didn't buy a box from them though. I went to the WinCo next door to get a smaller box for $2.99 for 4 bars. That is still a rip off, but at least it's not like the Baskin Robbins scoop I got for the same price. At least I get to enjoy this one for 4servings.

If I were on a diet, I would say these bars are perfect. Take a look at the nutrition info.

Nutrition Information:
1 bar
Calories: 60
Fat: 0g
Carbs: 16g
Fiber: 0g
Protein: 0g

The ingredients include, blackberry puree, evaporated cane juice, tapioca syrup, pectin, and some stabilizers like locust bean gum and guar gum. All organic stuff.

It's a good snack. Very impressive
I give it a 7/10

No comments:

Post a Comment