Saturday, July 2, 2011

Sunland Creamy Peanut Butter

There was nearly a crisis in my house the other day when I realized that the peanut butter jar was half a serving from being empty. But then super mom came to save the day and happened to buy some on her trip to the grocery story. Phew! That was a close one.

There you go, that was my attempt at being funny. Not so much huh? So you may have picked up that I love peanut butter. I truly do and I prefer creamy to crunchy, but I would be happy with both.



Whatever. She picked up some Sunland Peanut Butter from Fresh & Easy. I think they are the only one near my place that sells that stuff. They also have other nut butters and flavored peanut butters like Banana Peanut Butter and Dark Chocolate Peanut Butter.

Well I made a peanut butter jelly sandwich with pita bread for breakfast with my homemade mulberry jelly. So the peanut butter was just a bit pastier than the usual JIF or Skippy that I get, so I thought the taste would be significantly different.

It wasn't at all. It was way better than any peanut butter that I have ever tasted. It tasted just like JIF but with double the peanut taste! I fell in love. I ate it all day. I had it dipped with pretzels as a snack. I made it into a smoothie. I spread it on my grilled cheese sandwich. I was in heaven. I ignored the fact that peanut butter contains alfatoxins that could make me very sick and possibly die if I eat too much of it consecutively. It's worth the risk.

Thus, I will buy Sunland's products more often and you should too.
I give it a 10/10
Sunland peanut butter is peanut BETTER!
And this is just another day in the life of a nut butter lover.

No comments:

Post a Comment