Friday, September 20, 2013

180 Snacks Pecan Trail Mix Crunch

General Information:
  • 180 Snacks is a relatively new brand of snacks that makes nut clusters like True North.
  • I got this little snack pack from the vending machine and it is about 1.25 oz of nut clusters
  • All natural 
  • gluten free 
  • oven baked
  • kosher
  • 100% vegan
  • No preservatives
  • Ingredients: Oven Baked Nuts (almonds, cashews, pecans), pure can sugar, rice syrup, sea salt
  • Nutrition Info: 180 calories, 15 grams of fat, 13 grams of carbs, 2.5 g fiber, 6 grams of protein

My Opinion:
  • A bit small for a snack in my opinion but some people may like it
  • Not enough pecan smell - I personally love pecans so it needs more in my opinion
  • Mostly almonds and cashews
  • Heavy cashew flavor which is also delicious and fantastic
  • Slight sweet- like how wheat bread is slightly sweet
  • Not salty at all, needs more salt in my opinion
  • Pretty filling. Kept me for 3 hours till dinner
  • Crunchy and fresh taste
  • Creamy flavoring
  • Great with a coffee
  • Overall, good snack but needs to be bigger
  • Should sell it in big backs 




That is how much comes out
Sorry for the crappy pictures...didn't have a good camera with me at the time

No comments:

Post a Comment