Monday, July 11, 2011

Fresh&Easy Peanut Butter Pretzels



On my trip to Fresh and Easy I decided to hit the snack aisle to find some portable snacks to take with my on the go. I saw that they had some peanut butter pretzels, knowing how much I liked Anderson's peanut butter pretzels, I picked up a bag of these. Fresh and Easy has some great products, so I figured they would taste just as good as Anderson's.

But I was wrong. For some reason the pretzel coating on top tasted a bit stale to me. I was so happy with the previous products that I bought from Fresh and Easy I really had high hopes for these because they were pretty cheap.

Their formula sucked. There wasn't even a decent amound of peanut butter filling. The only thing nice I can say about these are that they have no preservatives, artificial coloring, or flavoring. Other than that I wasn't satisfied.

Yes, I did check the expiration date and it was fine, I didn't pass it. Maybe I got an unlucky bag, but I'm not purchasing these again. I'll stick with the Honey Wheat Pretzels.

No comments:

Post a Comment