Monday, July 11, 2011

See's Vanilla Nut Cream



See's offers so many flavors that it is impossible to try all of them. Why is it impossible? Because once you try one you feel the need to buy that one multiple times because you find that you love it so much. I don't think that I would ever get tired of any flavor of their chocolates.

This time I ended up trying the Vanilla Nut Cream. It's filled with vanilla butter cream and English walnuts surrounded by a nice milk chocolate coating.

Yes, it is just as delicious as it sounds. It sort of reminded me of the Maple Walnut kind, but it did have a different flavor to it. The nuts were fresh and crunchy. There was a perfect balance of flavor between the chocolate and the filling. The filling may be too sweet for some, but I have no complaints. It is absolutely excellent!

No comments:

Post a Comment